PPM - Staffing Profile on Project Page
I need help on this topic, how can I put Staffing page visible on Project Page in order to create a staffing profile to a project?
P.S. This thread has been moved from PPM Documentation Forum to Project and Portfolio Management Support and News Forum. -HP Forum Moderator
If you can't see the staffing profile widget on project summary page, you could enable it from project settings.
1. Open project settings.
2. Jump to project overview layout tab.
3. click Add Portlet button, search for staffing profile portlet and check it on.
Return back to project summary page, staffing profile appears.
Would you please fill me in on detailed information about your problem? Do you have access to create staffing profile? would you provde a screenshot of your project?
about previous topic, I already solve the problem.
But I need other kind of help, I need to restrict the access to projects.
I create 2 diferents type of projects and restrict the access to 2 different security groups.
i.e - Security group 1 just can see project type 1 and Security group 2 just can see project type 2.
My questions is about Project Summary Page that i have with a portlet to Issues and to scope changes.
How can i restrict the access to this portlets(Issues and to scope changes). ?
Security group 1shouldn´t see the portlet to Issues and to scope changes from security group 2 and viceversa.
Can you , please help?
Issues and scope changes are part of demand management. So i suggest 2 options.
1. Create a custom field that store the security group name based on the project type and the custom field to be used in user access tab in request type. - This will be easier to maintain as there is only one Issue and Scope CHange type. The fields and process remains same but the people seeing them will be different
2. Create 2 seperate scope and issues request types and assign them correct security groups and also in project type settings.
- There is a little overhead of managing 2 request types but gives flexibility to have different fields and process between them. completely independent.