PPM Support Tip: Generating Java Dumps in 9.31.0001 (New Functionality)
PPM Center 9.31.0001 provides the following two simple ways for you to generate Java dumps (heap dumps and thread dumps):
Note: Java dumps can be generated for starting PPM server only.
1. Using the command sh .\kGenJavaDump.sh
- a. Change to the <PPM_Home>/bin directory.
- b. Run the command: sh .\kGenJavaDump.sh
2. Using the Administration Console
- a. Log on to PPM Center.
- b. From the menu item, select Open > Administration > Administration Console.
- c. Select Support Task > Generate Java Dumps.
- d. Click Generate.
The generated Java dumps are collected in the <PPM_HOME>\bin\support\javadumps folder:
- The heap dump files are in the following format:
- The thread dump files are in the following format: