PPM Support Tip: How to modify Regional Calendars
KCS article: KM00692841
Sometimes, you may need to modify an important event in a regional calendar, or to add a missing holiday. To do so, please follow the guidleines below.
1. Open Regional Calendars: Administration -> Browse Regional Calendars.
2. Select the required regional calandar, for example UK.
3. Go to the month you want to modify.
4. Select the desired date
- Change this day - for example, if you're adding a Holiday, let's say Easter, mark it as ‘Non-Working Day’,
Reason = Holiday
Description = Easter
5. Click 'Apply' and then save this page.