PPM Support Tip: Introducing Quick view available for Project Work Plan PPM 9.30
The Quick view is introduced for work plan in version 9.30.
This view provides you with a quick access to the combination of the following information:
- Schedule-related information, such as Scheduled Start, Scheduled Finish, and Scheduled Duration
- Information about the progress of the work plan, such as Actual Start, Actual Finish, and Percent Complete
- Gantt chart, a graphic display of schedule-related information, including task length and timing
Filters on quick view
- If there are too many tasks, you can search the task name to filter what you want.
- You can also configure which columns are to be displayed on quick view.
If quick view could not satisfy yours requirement, you can also switch to the traditional work plan views.
If you need additional information please see HP Project Management User’s Guide. PPM 9.30. Chapter 5, Page 92.