PPM Support Tip: PPM 9.20 best practices doesn't contain the _PROJECT_RISK request type
KCS article: KM00433806
Some clients deployed best practices in their PPM 9.20 environment and found out that Project Risk request type is not included but there is a Risk Management Process Workflow and program risk request type.
When clicking Search > Project Risk, an error occurs:
Request type business key, _PROJECT_RISK not found.
1. Export request type 'project risks' from 91x instance.
Just run the following command in <PPM_HOME>\bin
sh kMigratorExtract.sh -username <AdminUserName> -password <AdminPassword>-action bundle -entityId 19 -referenceCode _PROJECT_RISK
Then you can get the exported bundle in <PPM_HOME>/transfers. (bundle.zip)
2. Extract 'bundle.zip' and find 'Source_Descriptor.xml'
3. Open 'Source_Descriptor.xml', chang KINTANA_VERSION from "9.1.x" to "126.96.36.199".
4. Zip it again and copy the bundle to <PPM_HOME>.
5. Run the following command in <PPM_HOME>\bin
sh kMigratorImport.sh -username <AdminUserName> -password <AdminPassword> -action import -filename <PPM_HOME>\bundle.zip -flags NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYNNN
-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
"If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”