PPM Support Tip: When a Request Type's Name contains an apostrophe ('), Advanced Search fails
A new KCS article was published: KM00622456
When a Request Type's Name contains an apostrophe ('), Advanced Search fails
How to reproduce:
1) Create a Request Type (RT) with an apostrophe (') in the Name (or Status)
2) Go to "Request List" Portlet Preferences and fill the Request Type Field with the corresponding Name
3) Click on Advance Filter, when done there will be a white page, and an error in the logs.
1) Clear the value in Field "Request Type:" and click "Save"
2) Input the RT name again and then click "Advanced Filter" and it can continue with no problem.
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”