(PPM) Support tip: Unable to delete positions with Siteminder Authentication in 9.30
Knowledge base document: KM01790566
Not able to delete position or will get following error message while deleting position in new gantt view of 9.31.
- HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden.
- Internal Server Error.
In PPM document for Sitminder part, we just list the general steps, like below. At the step 7, the DELETE action is missing for 9.3X
Configuring SiteMinder for Integration with PPM Center
- Configure and enable two rules for the realm (one to enable HTTP on GET,
POST, and PUT actions, and another to enable OnAuthAccept action as the
authentication event) with the following settings:
- lRule 1. Set the Name field to AllowHTTP, the Resource field to /itg/*,
and the Action field to GET,POST,PUT.
To fix this problem.
- Login Siteminder Administration console.
- Switch to Domains Tab
- Enable the DELETE Action for AllowHTTP in the Realms.
- Due to different Siteminder version, the steps could not be same, please refer to Siteminder document for the details,
Or contact CA support for the detailed steps to allow DELETE action.
Documentation Defect: KM01581023
-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
"If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”