mulla1279 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

PPM WF for Oracle EBS 12.2

HI,

My client is upgrading oracle EBS for 11 i to 12.2 the challenge here is existing workflow flow for migration in 11i. Please suggest the whether we can modify the workflow for 12.2 for oracle EBS 122.2. The challenge here is Oracle EBS 12.2 there os a new feature online patching is introduced. Please tell me how we can design the workflow for if feasible and the current version in PPM is 9.20 and the extension instaled for oracle Applications and oracle Technology was 9.2.0. PLease let me know the inputs and solution for this issue.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.