Super Contributor.. patrick-sa Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

PPM Webservices without Java

Good day,

I found the attached document that describeds how to use SoapUI for webservices.I can create requests successfully using the document instrucitons but i have questions.Please change the document extension to pdf.

I’m interested in knowing if there are use cases where integration is achieved as follows.

1. Third party application creates requests in an Oracle or SQL table, for instance SharePoint ,users can log project proposals in SharePoint but the actual processing is done in PPM and not all users have access to PPM.
  2. PPM web services accesses the table and creates requests in PPM and updates the SQL/Oracle table with the newly created PPM request number.
  3. Update some certain fields in the newly created request in PPM with some data from the Oracle/SQL table.

We have implemented this interface using Java but it would be good to know from some who has done this using the method described in the document.

Regards,

Patrick.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Respected Contributor.. Ariel_V_PPM Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: PPM Webservices without Java

Hi Patrick,

I have not experience with this configurations, I always contact PSO to get more information in these kind of customizations,

It would be great if someone else have experience on this and maybe can help you,

Nice day!

Greetings

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Ariel_V_PPM Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: PPM Webservices without Java

Hi Patrick,

I hope you have received another solution for your question.

Regards!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.