Absent Member.. marco_cattarin Absent Member..
Absent Member..

PPM v.9.2 error update ppm_server_instance

Jump to solution

Hello, I just migrated to V.9.2 and at startup of PPM services, I obtain into the server_log.txt several error messages related to a failed attempt to "update ppm_server_instance ... retrieving 0 rows while expected 1"

Apparently the system is up and running (when I log on on the UI by admin user)

Into ppm_server_instance table all seems to me ok (apart the fact that I personally don't know what "version" number is...on the active node the version=2, before a shut-down was 31...).

>> WHICH service's query search WHAT into ppm_server_instance table without composing the right "WHERE" conditions ???

>> does it could be related to some "new pp version code" that I have to put into some table/file, after migration from 9.14 !?

thanks

Maroc Cattarin 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Established Member.. Utkarsh_Mishra
Established Member..

Re: PPM v.9.2 error update ppm_server_instance

Jump to solution

Well this is not a show stopper, but ppm_server_instance table data is need when you open admin console.

I had observe that kUpdateHtml.sh script do update this table. Can you try below step

1. Stop PPM server (all nodes)
  2. Delete tmp and work directory in <PPM_ROOT>/server/<NODE> (in all the nodes)
  3. Execute kUpdateHtml.sh in /bin
  4. Start the PPM server
Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
1 Reply
Established Member.. Utkarsh_Mishra
Established Member..

Re: PPM v.9.2 error update ppm_server_instance

Jump to solution

Well this is not a show stopper, but ppm_server_instance table data is need when you open admin console.

I had observe that kUpdateHtml.sh script do update this table. Can you try below step

1. Stop PPM server (all nodes)
  2. Delete tmp and work directory in <PPM_ROOT>/server/<NODE> (in all the nodes)
  3. Execute kUpdateHtml.sh in /bin
  4. Start the PPM server
Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.