Super Contributor.. JodieOndrejka Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

PPM version 9.32.0002 and Windows 10

Jump to solution

Does PPM version 9.32.0002 run under Windows 10?  If not, what are the plans for certifying PPM with Windows 10?

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: PPM version 9.32.0002 and Windows 10

Jump to solution

PPM 9.32.0003 has not been certified to run on Window 10 but it has IE 11 and supports Java 8, which should be enough for it to run....

MS Edge Certification is on our product backlog but would not be able to provide a timeline at this point.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Respected Contributor.. Ariel_V_PPM Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello,

I was searching and I found the Enhancement Request below:

https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/QCCR1L61196

I hope this information helps you.

Best Regards!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

PPM 9.32.0003 has not been certified to run on Window 10 but it has IE 11 and supports Java 8, which should be enough for it to run....

MS Edge Certification is on our product backlog but would not be able to provide a timeline at this point.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.