Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Varun Singh Absent Member.
Absent Member.

PROJECT - XML import shows error for the data which never exists

Hi All,

Here is the scenario.

I have excel sheet for which i had column 'A' and 'B' with values "Apple" and "Guava".

I generated the XML with the help of xml generator utility and tried to upload through the GeneralXMLImporter.jsp

I received the error that "Apple" and "Guava" are not as per the validation list.

So I created a new file and gave other name like "Banana" and "Orange". and generated the new XML file for the project.

Now when I try to run the XML Import jsp, PPM thows an error that "Apple" and "Guava" are not valid values, even though these names are no more exist in new generated XML files. I have deleted all the privious data in the excel sheet and created fresh xml document. but still facing this wiered problem..

Has anyone faced this error. seems like some cache problem but not sure where to go to fix this..

FYI: I have already cleaned the Cache of PPM.

Any Idea??

Thanks
Varun
Arguing with a fool, proves there are two
0 Likes
1 Reply
kerimkilic Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: PROJECT - XML import shows error for the data which never exists

did you try to clean ur browser caches?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.