Respected Contributor.. burakkaya28 Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Page Load Rules does not work after an action is taken by end user

Jump to solution

Hi everybody,

I have a request type that still in development and came face to face a problem.

Whenever end user is took an action than Page Rule does not work. Actually most of the function of PPM is not execute correctly. But I have never got these kind of problem with Admin User.

Another problem I have is whenever I took action and execution step checks an field if it is full or null than allow the pass, if it is not allowed, it back and gives and warning message. Of course I don't have a problem with Admin User but I have with the end users.

I have never seen these kind of problem before. Do you have any idea or solution for this sitution?

Looking forward your response ASAP.
Best Regards,
Burak Kaya

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. alex-h Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Page Load Rules does not work after an action is taken by end user

Jump to solution

Hello,

Do you use Field Security on your Request Type ?

Please check this following server.conf parameter : UPDATE_NON_EDITABLE_FIELDS_BY_RULES

It may help to resolve your problem.

Cheers,

Alex-H

0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. alex-h Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello,

Do you use Field Security on your Request Type ?

Please check this following server.conf parameter : UPDATE_NON_EDITABLE_FIELDS_BY_RULES

It may help to resolve your problem.

Cheers,

Alex-H

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.. burakkaya28 Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution

Thanks for your reply.

It works.

Regards,
Burak Kaya

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.