Derek Giedd Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Portlet Tables

We have a new portlet that I need to add to the Project Summary tab of all existing projects.  Unfortunately the Data Model Guide does not include information on these tables. I have figured out most of what I need to do to add the table and already have a script that seemed to work, however once I add a portlet via script, I can no longer edit portlet preferences on any portlet.  One piece I had to guess at was the UUID field in DSH_PORTLETS.  How are the contents of this field generated?  I have been unable to find any reference to this.  I suspect it is buried in the Java code somewhere. Is there a non-script method to add a portlet to an existing project summary?

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
0 Likes
3 Replies
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Portlet Tables

Hello Derek, 

Coul you please provide me steps to reproduces the issue? if you can share us some screenshot would be great. 

This porlet is custom? 

There ir an enhancement request  "Preferences cannot be shown on drill down portlets PPM 9"

https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/FID/DOCUMENTUM_QCCR1L25205

Best Regards, 

Carolina 

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
Derek Giedd Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

All I need is for someone to tell me how to generate the UUID column in the DSH_PORTLETS table.  This has nothing to do with the ER you referenced.

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
0 Likes
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Derek, 

I could not find similar information, you may contact PSO team or you can post your thread in the HP Public forums where customers share their experiences with PPM. 

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Project-and-Portfolio-Management/bd-p/itrc-935#.VYRHwflViko

Best Regards, 

Carolina. 

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.