ShravanK Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Portlets not showing individual progress bar in summary page

Hi Everyone,

We are working on performace improvement aspect in project summary page.

While we open the project summary page, we observed that individual portlets are  not showing individual progress bars in summary page. But in other environment, we are bserving portlets are loading individually and showing progress bar while loading.

With this discrepancy, we are unable to determine which portlet taken time to load in the project summary page.

Is there any parameter that decides progress bar display and hide.

Best Regards,

Shravan

0 Likes
2 Replies
Super Contributor.. Samit Aggarwal Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Portlets not showing individual progress bar in summary page

Hi ,

There is parameter in server which set whether portlets will load asynchrounus or not. 

You can check dashboard.Asynchronous-Loading-Enabled value in server.conf whether it true or not.

Highlighted
ShravanK Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Portlets not showing individual progress bar in summary page

Thanks Samit. That worked in my DEV environment. I set to true and it worked.

But when I checked the same in our PRODUCTION environment, this parameter was not existed and as per HPE, this is by default set to true. But same is not reflecting in summary page. Project Summary page is loading with all portlets after taking some time to load. We are having issues in production related to project summary page was not loading fast. Is there any other critiria to check why these portlets are not independent in production environment?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.