Super Contributor.. JodieOndrejka Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Program Reference Token for Workflow Security Won't Resolve

Jump to solution

I am trying to use the token: [PRG="[REQ.P.KNTA_PROGRAM_REFERENCE]".PROGRAM_MANA​GER]  for the security of the Program Issue and Program Risk workflows.  However, this token doesn't get resolved.  Can someone please tell me what the correct token is to access the Program Manager as a reference?

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Super Contributor..

Re: Program Reference Token for Workflow Security Won't Resolve

Jump to solution

I've successfully built the token by using [PRG="[REQ.VP.KNTA_PROGRAM_REFERENCE]".PROGRAM_MANAGER]

I'm all set.  Hopefully this will help others. 🙂

0 Likes
1 Reply
Super Contributor..

Re: Program Reference Token for Workflow Security Won't Resolve

Jump to solution

I've successfully built the token by using [PRG="[REQ.VP.KNTA_PROGRAM_REFERENCE]".PROGRAM_MANAGER]

I'm all set.  Hopefully this will help others. 🙂

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.