Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Respected Contributor.. Ravi4it Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Provide user access to a specific projects or proposals only

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I need to provide user access with specific proposals and projects only with full rights to those specific proposal and project.

If i provide the Demand Management and Project Management License with security groups PPM Project Manager and PPM Resource Manager. This is giving access to all the proposals and projects. 

How do i select the proposals and Projects as part of the security as the user needs only needs access with specific proposal and project only. Please advise

Thanks 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Respected Contributor.. Ariel_V_PPM Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: Provide user access to a specific projects or proposals only

Jump to solution

Hi Ravi4it

I was checking and testing in my instance, and I was able to assing some specific users for one Request. 

In the configuration of the Request in workbench you can select "User Acess" tab and create a new access. Then you have the option to add some Security Group or in your case you can add an specifict PPM User. 

I hope this helps. 

Regards.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Ravi4it

I was checking and testing in my instance, and I was able to assing some specific users for one Request. 

In the configuration of the Request in workbench you can select "User Acess" tab and create a new access. Then you have the option to add some Security Group or in your case you can add an specifict PPM User. 

I hope this helps. 

Regards.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

Let me know if this information was helpful.

Thanks!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.