Highlighted
Cadet 1st Class Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Query to get the capacity of a resource pool

Jump to solution

Hello all,

I am trying to return the capacity of resource pool with a query.

I've tried the following one but the numbers aren't correct.

My ressource pool capacity for January 2020 is 18 in PPM Frontend but the query return me a higher result.

I've tried :

• the debug console to understand how it works but unfortunately, I can't understand.
  • to use the rsc_rp_distribution_entries table but I don't know how to use it correctly.

Regards.

Query

select
rrp.resource_pool_id,
rrp.resource_pool_name,
pfp.start_date,
(sum(krpps.total_fte)/100) "TOTAL_FTE"
from
krsc_rsc_pool_period_sum krpps
join ppm_fiscal_periods pfp on pfp.fiscal_period_id = krpps.period_id
join rsc_resource_pools rrp on rrp.resource_pool_id = krpps.resource_pool_id
where 1=1
and pfp.long_name like '%2020'
and rrp.resource_pool_name = '123-ResourcePoolName'
and rrp.enabled_flag='Y'
group by
rrp.resource_pool_id,
rrp.resource_pool_name,
pfp.start_date
order by 1,2,3;

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello Bisol,

The source of allocation value can be different (for instance, staffing profile, project or other entities).

So we do not store the value in DB and it is calculated on fly when the portlet is displayed by using complicated logic written in Java.

We recommend to contact PSO team to check if PSO can provide solution on this.

Thanks,
Bryan TF.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello Bisol,

The source of allocation value can be different (for instance, staffing profile, project or other entities).

So we do not store the value in DB and it is calculated on fly when the portlet is displayed by using complicated logic written in Java.

We recommend to contact PSO team to check if PSO can provide solution on this.

Thanks,
Bryan TF.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.