Absent Member.. Anjaiah Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Reg:Kintana strcuk

Team,

earlier i used to connect the windows server through “Cygwin” and now am trying to connect it through "smbclinet" but whenever i tried to connect it and its getting struck.

Please guide us on this how to proceed.

Best Regards,
Anjaiah V

(M)+1 847 852 6964

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Reg:Kintana strcuk

Hi Anjahiah,

Are you seeing an error message? Please take screenshots and share more details.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Anjaiah Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Reg:Kintana strcuk

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Here is the screen shot. If i try to send file through script and it is transferring successfully but it’s not connecting when i try to change directory.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Execution Log for Batch 2531999 | Line 2 | Informatica XML Object - testw.txt | Package No.: 74334

sent command:
$ smbclient //hfmwindev107/kint-infa -A /home/vobadmin/infkint; echo KSC_EXIT_STATUS $?
received echo: smbclient //hfmwindev107.com/kint-infa -A /home/vobadmin/infkint; echo KSC_EXIT_STATUS $?
Domain=[] OS=[Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard 7601 Service Pack 1] Server=[Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard 6.1]

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.