Frequent Contributor.. hyllplan Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Regional settings not consistent

Hi,
From time to time end-users are loosing there regional settting. E.g. We use Swedish and sometimes its suddenly behaving like US regional settings. The user then have to get in to edit my profile and change from swedish (yes the gui still shows swedish) to us, press save, then back to swedish, press save. Then it is Ok. Is there any fix for this?
Regards
Johan
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. Jianghaiming Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Regional settings not consistent

Hi Johan,

Please confirm if the issue appears only when the user open the PPM page from workbench. E.g. open ppm page by clicking "Edit Resource" on the workbench.

While user open PPM page from workbench, the LANGUAGE_FORMAT_CODE and REGION_FORMAT_CODE in session are overrided by workbench. The incorrect behavior only appear on current session, to solve the issue, please logout PPM and login again.

A Defect has been logged for this issue. you may track the CR via link below:

https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/QCCR1L59803

Thanks

Haiming

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.. hyllplan Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Re: Regional settings not consistent

Thanks
No this is not admins, its standard users that does not use workbench. Its hard to tell when it arrise for them. I just know I help them with that every now and then. My feeling is that it arrises during patches and upgrades OR when they are first setup as users. It should be set to default region right? The field regional settings always reflect the correct regional setting though which is swedish. I should menchen that we have Swedish lang pack.
Could we just massupdate from back end to have it consistent?
Johan
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.