Release Announcement: PPM Center 9.32.0002 is available on the SSO Portal
It is our pleasure to announce the release of PPM Center 9.32.0002 patch which contains fixes for various issue related to 9.32
This patch release is available on the SSO Portal at: https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/PPMC_00151
Here is link to release notes: https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/km/KM02242856
In our endeavor to improve the product, we have introduced few customer requested enhancements in below listed modules.
HP Project Management
- More Options relate to Staffing Tab of Project Overview Page on Page 6
HP Resource Management
- Adding Horizontal and Vertical Totals in Staffing Profile New UI on Page 7
- Enhancements on Specifying Requested Resources for Positions on Page 8
- Filtering Positions by Unmet Demand and Over-allocation in Staffing Profile New UI on Page 8
- Displaying Resource Remaining Capacity on Page 9
- Not Sending Resource Requests for Positions of Certain Statuses Page 10
- Easier Way to Enter Efforts for Positions page 10
- The patch information is available in the About HP Project and Portfolio Management Center Page. For example, if the patch version is 9.32.0002, you can see "Version 9.32.0002" in the About HP Project and Portfolio Management Center Page.
Note: These enhancements introduce several new strings. These strings are not localized in this patch release and displayed in English only.
Please back up your system and check the release notes before installing the patch.
Important reference documents: