Release Announcement: Portfolio and Project Management 9.41
PPM Product Team is pleased to announce the availability of Portfolio and Project Management (PPM) 9.41 through Software Support Page.
Some key highlights of this release.
- New budgeting strategies Option for Project and Program
- New MSP & PPM Integration solution which does not require Plug-in.
- Integration with More Agile Development Tools
- Out-of-the-box Agile connectors for ALM Octane, JIRA, Rally and VersionOne
- Provides six Agile Project portlets to display ALM Octane entity information
- New Improvements in area of Program Management, Time Management, Resource Management and Dashboard.
- New certifications:
- Client: Windows 10, MacOS 10, iOS 10, Latest browsers, Microsoft Office 2016
- Server: Windows Server 2016, Cygwin,
For More details kindly refer to the Release Notes
IMPORTANT UPGRADE NOTES:
1> If you are on PPM Center patch 9.32.0005 (or later), do not upgrade to PPM Center version 9.41 yet. otherwise you may encounter some regressions regarding the defect fixes included in 9.32.0005. You may want to wait for the next available patch on top of version 9.41 to have those defect fixes.
2> PPM official has been certified to work in IE 11 Standard mode. Kindly ensure that Compatibility View is not enabled and if you are using Enterprise mode kindly have PPM Base URL configured to be viewed in “IE 11 Document Mode”. Note: Enterprise Mode has priority over Compatibility View List and X-UA-Compatible meta tag.
Youtube Video - Coming Soon!