Super Contributor.. JodieOndrejka Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Rollup Service Run for Closed Project to update Health Indicators

Jump to solution

We are running PPM Version 9.32.0002

I have an Excel Report that shows the Health Indicators from the PM_PROJECT_ROLLUP table.  What I am seeing in the table is the last health indicator prior to the project closing for the OVERALL_HEALTH_INDICATOR and ISSUE_HEALTH_INDICATOR; the SCHEDULE_HEALTH_INDICATOR is correct. Then when I go into the project to see what it is showing everything is fine.  I then look at the PM_PROJECT_ROLLUP table again and it was updated with today's date and the Health Indicators are now correct.

When is this table last updated for when a project closes?  Is there anyway to  force this table to be updated systematically so that the health indicators are set to what they should be for a closed project?

I looked in the ITG_PENDING_ROLLUPS table and there are no entries for these closed projects.

I'm putting in a work around for the report, but would really like to have the data in this table accurate.

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Super Contributor..

Re: Rollup Service Run for Closed Project to update Health Indicators

Jump to solution

Found the root cause.  When closing the project we need to wait for the page to refresh.  When we wait everything in the table is accurate.  When we go somewhere else before the page refreshes we see the problem in the table.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Super Contributor..

Re: Rollup Service Run for Closed Project to update Health Indicators

Jump to solution

Found the root cause.  When closing the project we need to wait for the page to refresh.  When we wait everything in the table is accurate.  When we go somewhere else before the page refreshes we see the problem in the table.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.