ShravanK Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Running JSP report using batch process ( PL/SQL or PPM)

Hi,

I have one custom JSP report which I am running to display content of project and I am selecting project name as report paranmeter.
Our requirement is to schedule this report to run for all active projects with different report IDs ( not with in same report). I know that we have scheduling option in submit report screen, but I would like to run the report multiple times for multiple projects.

Can anyone please help me how to achieve this.

Best Regards,
Shravan

0 Likes
1 Reply
Super Contributor.. Samit Aggarwal Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Running JSP report using batch process ( PL/SQL or PPM)

You can achive it through workflow.  You can add a decision in workflow and set a timeout of that step ( timeout should be the interval after which you want ot run that report) from that decision step add a transition to a executuion step , in that execution step you can add the command to run the jsp report and on sucessfull completion of execution step , you can  again point it to decision step .

Regards

Samit

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.