Absent Member.. PPM_dynamic_use Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SMTP Error while starting application

Hi

We are getting below error while starting the application...please suggest..

=====================================

server:ppmLightServiceListenerContainer-2:com.kintana.core.notifications:2014/05/15-03:22:48.402 MDT: No Response from SMTP server . Return Code = 501

=====================================

0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. randull Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: SMTP Error while starting application

Hi,

These errors occur because the SMTP_SERVER parameter is not defined in server.conf and there is no default value for this parameter in the database.

Could you please double check if this parameter is set on your server.conf?

Also, I'd like to see a complete serverlog showing this error.

Best regards,
Randall

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
"If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
Absent Member.. PPM_dynamic_use Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Randall,
Thanks for your reply..I figured that out after comparing the conf fiel with production.
0 Likes
Absent Member.. randull Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

No problem. I am glad to help you.

Best regards,
Randall

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
"If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.