Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SQL Loader

Team,

Is anyone using SQL loader object type in kintana.Please share me the things if you have any idea about this.

Thanks,

Anjaiah.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member..

Hi Ajaiah,

The SQL Loader File object type migrates the Oracle SQL Loader control file from one Oracle instance to another. The object type then optionally runs SQL Loader to load the data into an Oracle database at the destination instance.

The SQL Script object type moves one or more SQL or PL/SQL scripts from one instance to another, and optionally executes the scripts at the destination. If you are running Oracle Applications with the APPS account as the default username, then the SQL Script object type has the ability to execute the script as APPS after the script has been migrated to the destination environment.

For more information please take a look to the HP Deployment Management Extension for Oracle Technology Guide attached from page 32 to 37.

Best regards,

Fabiola Vargas

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hi Anjaiah

How are you?

I would like to know if the information sent was useful or if you need any additional information. If you have further questions or comments please do not hesitate in letting us know.

Best Regards,

Fabiola Vargas

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Thanks for the information. I will let You know if I need any details.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.