Absent Member.. bzdafro Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Schedule Execution date and time field for a Request?

Hi,

We have many deployment workflows that we use.   When it comes to the Deploy to PROD step, we double click the Eligible button and select Schedule Execution drop down and enter a date and time.  

Is there anyway to do the exact same to schedule a request step to execute at a specific date & time?    See attachment pic

In the HP Deployment Management Users Guide p.116   -->  "If you select Schedule Execution, the Execution Date and Execution Time fields are visible. Select a date and time, and then click OK."

0 Likes
3 Replies
Established Member.. Utkarsh_Mishra
Established Member..

Re: Schedule Execution date and time field for a Request?

You can use time out functionality and use custom token. In custom token use you business rule to populate the value.

Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
0 Likes
Absent Member.. bzdafro Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Ok.   We have been doing that but its not as nice as being able to use the out of box schedule execution date and time button.    I wonder if I could use a date token instead of a numeric text field?    I might try that.   It would be nice to see a date & time for the timeout somewhere..vs setting a token to 1500 min etc.   

Thanks for the feedback 

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Jim Esler Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Set up the workflow step as a manual execution step. You will get buttons on the request that will look familiar and will give you this functionality. I have attached an example.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.