Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
ArunKr Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Search Resources filter by Company

Hi,

Can we search and filter resources by Company?

• Open -> Resource Management -> Resources -> Search Resources
  • Create a new filter - Company

May be considered as usuability enhancement in future releases?

Also allow to Save the Search Resources page same like saving requests.

Thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: Search Resources filter by Company

Hello Arunkr,

I hope you’re having a good day.

My name is Adolfo Alvarado from PPM team and I have been assigned to assist in the thread - Product Technical Question: Search Resources filter by Company.

I was reviewing the documentation and in the resources management document on the page 183 “Searching for a Resource” to  193  you can the steps to search the resources.

Any questions or doubts please let me know

Best Regards  

0 Likes
MIF Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Search Resources filter by Company

Hello,

Not from "search resources" but from "user management console", you can.

Regards,

--Remember to give Kudos if you like the solution.

Murat Akbar
MIF Software & Consultancy - Istanbul
http://www.mif.com.tr
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.