Highlighted
Established Member.. Niraj_Mistry
Established Member..

Setting Expense Type when loading Approved Budgets from XML

Hi

Does anyone know a way of setting the approved budget type when using the Excel > XML utility to load approved budgets into Financial Summaries? The current version we have does not allow you to select whether the approved budget line is CAPEX or OPEX. It currently just defaults the line to Opex when you load from XML.

Kind Regards

Niraj

0 Likes
2 Replies
Kardan08
New Member.

Re: Setting Expense Type when loading Approved Budgets from XML

Hello, I hope you are fine.

Could you please tell me which PPM version are you using ?

Are you having an error message ? Do you have the ability to change it ?

Can you attach some screenshots ? Thanks

You can be checking this information at: Webservices Programmers Guide

Thanks !

0 Likes
Established Member.. Niraj_Mistry
Established Member..

Re: Setting Expense Type when loading Approved Budgets from XML

Hi there,

I am using PPM v 9.31

There are no error messages when we load the file, it loads fine but just that there is no option on the XML generator to set the expense type for the approved budget line, therefore it all loads as OPEX. I have attached the screenshot of the XML generator screen concerned. I even looked in the XML file that has been generated and there is no <tag> in there to set expense type. 

Regards

Niraj

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.