hasankalim Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.
773 views

Table Component Not Populating Correctly in Google Chrome

Jump to solution

Hello,

 

See pictures attached.

Table componant is not populating correctly in Google Chrome.

 Please advise.

TC Chrome.pngGoogle ChromeTC IE11.pngIE11

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hasankalim Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: Table Component Not Populating Correctly in Google Chrome

Jump to solution

Thanks everyone for your help.

We ended up upgraded to PPM version 9.42.0001 and it solved all of our Chrome related issues.

0 Likes
6 Replies
Super Contributor.. Samit Aggarwal Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Table Component Not Populating Correctly in Google Chrome

Jump to solution

Hi , 

This is known issue with Google Chrome and there is no fix for this. Please use  IE which is supported by PPM  till the time there is a fix for it.

0 Likes
pepdwill Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Table Component Not Populating Correctly in Google Chrome

Jump to solution

Chrome is also supported by PPM v9.32. 

Would like to see a fix for this.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Table Component Not Populating Correctly in Google Chrome

Jump to solution

Pepdwill,

I remember we fixing a lot of chrome related issues in 9.32 and related patches...

Can you send me details on the version of chrome and PPM Patch version you are using...

0 Likes
hasankalim Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: Table Component Not Populating Correctly in Google Chrome

Jump to solution

Thanks everyone for your help.

We ended up upgraded to PPM version 9.42.0001 and it solved all of our Chrome related issues.

0 Likes
cat_gon Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Table Component Not Populating Correctly in Google Chrome

Jump to solution

Hi,

Just interested to know since you mentioned that most of the Chrome issue is resolved in 9.32. One of the issues we have after upgrading to 9.41 is our customised Export to Excel functionality for JSP reports which was working in Chrome before the upgrade. However, after the upgrade it will give us a JSP file everytime we export to excel in Chrome.

Do you know of such issue?   

 

Thank you.

Cath

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Table Component Not Populating Correctly in Google Chrome

Jump to solution

Hi Cath,

See my reply in https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Project-and-Portfolio-Management/Scan-QR-Code-error-when-exporting-to-Excel/m-p/1637342/highlight/false#M30736 . Let's continue to discuss your Report Excel export there.

Cheers,

Etienne.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.