Established Member.. AlekseyG
Established Member..

Table component tokens in UI rules

Hello!

Tell me please whether it's possible to get the value from TC row by another column's value using TC tokens in UI rule?

"Commands, Tokens, and Validations Guide and Reference" guide describes how to get the value by row seq number ([REQD.T.EMPLOYEE.TE="1".VP.NAME]) only. But i want to "filter" by the other column's value.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
2 Replies
MaxH Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Table component tokens in UI rules

Have you tried an SQL query that returns the row you are looking for?  We have a query that works like this:

SELECT KTE.request_id, MAX (KTE.table_entry_id) tei
                 FROM kcrt_table_entries kte, knta_parameter_set_fields kpsf
                WHERE     KPSF.PARAMETER_SET_FIELD_ID = KTE.PARAMETER_SET_FIELD_ID
                      AND KPSF.PARAMETER_TOKEN = '[ENTITY NAME]'
             GROUP BY request_id) max_tei

0 Likes
Established Member.. AlekseyG
Established Member..

Re: Table component tokens in UI rules

You have to Save the request before selecting the values from Database. Otherwise you'll get "old" values.

My goal is to show the rule result on a page right after changing the values in a table component - dynamically. So i need tokens...

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.