Absent Member.. PPM_dynamic_use Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Table name for the highlighted field

Jump to solution

HI All,

I am unable to locate the table for highlighted field in the attachment. We need to update the field to YES for multiple users after chaning the authentication mode to ITG.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jason Nichols K Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Table name for the highlighted field

Jump to solution
UPDATE KNTA_USERS SET PASSWORD_EXPIRATION_DATE = SYSDATE where user_id in (list of updated users)
9 Replies
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi,

Please go to the LDAP server, there you can be able to change from NO to YES

Kind Regards,
Carolina

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
UPDATE KNTA_USERS SET PASSWORD_EXPIRATION_DATE = SYSDATE where user_id in (list of updated users)
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Thanks Jason. It asks for new password on first time login. But as soon as I enter new passwords and Submit, I get below error:
Exception Correlation: GUID=6C13DEAF-DAF9-25D4-284F-74E9885BFED5
Generated Time=2014/06/11-03:29:54.222
Server Node Name: <Node Name>

Any idea on this??
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Not without seeing what it is the serverLog for that GUID. This is a pretty generic error message that gives you a GUID that you can use to pinpoint the error in the serverLog. This is where a more detailed explanation of the error should be, and from, a solution should present itself.
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
I get below in serverLog
BaseAction.getCurrentUser() returned null
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
And how do we check the GUID in log file to pinpoint to error?
0 Likes
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
You can copy this GUID=6C13DEAF-DAF9-25D4-284F-74E9885BFED5 for example and ctrl F you can find it , then the error is below.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
As far as I know there is a hot fix for this problem. But unable to get the zip file of that fix...
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
I see that below is the error in Serverlog file.
Can you suggest anything...should the authetication mode be set to only ITG in server.conf?? But I don't thikn it would cause any issue.

An HP internal error has occurred. Please contact HP Project and Portfolio Management support if the problem persists. (KNTA-10023)

Exception Correlation: GUID=C6230351-79D0-C9D0-A663-BD392D477C44
Generated Time=2014/06/12-10:27:42.902
Server Node Name: <node name>
at com.kintana.core.web.filter.ControlFilter.applyFilter(ControlFilter.java:895)
at com.kintana.core.web.filter.ControlFilter.doFilter(ControlFilter.java:1318)
at com.mercury.itg.servlet.I18NFilter.doFilter(I18NFilter.java:40)
at com.kintana.core.web.filter.Log4jFilter.applyFilter(Log4jFilter.java:49)
at com.kintana.core.web.filter.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:59)
at com.kintana.core.web.filter.PerformanceFilter.applyFilter(PerformanceFilter.java:57)
Caused by: org.apache.jasper.JasperException
at com.mercury.itg.servlet.ActionMonitorFilter.doFilter(ActionMonitorFilter.java:82)
at com.mercury.itg.servlet.HibernateSessionFilter.doFilter(HibernateSessionFilter.java:79)
at com.kintana.core.web.filter.MLUFilter.applyFilter(MLUFilter.java:110)
at com.kintana.core.web.filter.stinger.ValidationFilter.applyFilter(ValidationFilter.java:93)
at com.kintana.core.web.filter.stinger.ValidationFilter.doFilter(ValidationFilter.java:66)
at com.kintana.core.web.filter.MultipartRequestFilter.applyFilter(MultipartRequestFilter.java:85)
at com.kintana.core.web.filter.ControlFilter.applyFilter(ControlFilter.java:825)
... 6 more
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.