Peter Zehrer Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Time Sheet export issue.

Hi,

Non billable line item's in PPM time sheet, exports the time sheet to excel but the hours get shifted to other lines. Did anyone had the same issue, please let me know how to resolve this issue.

Attached the screen shot for reference. (we are still on PPM 8.04 version).

Thanks,
Vamsee

0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. randull Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Time Sheet export issue.

Hi Vamsee,

I am wondering if it is happening just with this type of time sheet lines or is it happening with every timesheet that you export to excel?

Do you know if it was working before?

When the problem started?

Best regards,
Randall

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
"If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
Peter Zehrer Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Randall,

Thanks for your response.

Not sure from when it is happening, its happening with all the time sheets which has Misc hours.

Any suggestions would be greatly helpful.

Thanks,

Vamsee.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. randull Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Vamsee,

I don't see any similar issues in our knowledge base.

My recommendation will be to upgrade your system to a newer and supported version.

Also, please give me the exact replication steps in order to try to reproduce the issue on 9.1 or 9.2

Best regards,
Randall

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
"If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.