and_pan Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Time sheet submission - Additional information required on item

Jump to solution

Hello,.

I have an unsubmitted time sheet for a user where one item is a request having some required fields not yet filled

In the time sheet page a warning is shown saying :

"Required additional information has not been set for work item"

When I try to submit the time sheet, a popup of non compliance is shown, saying that the request has to be filled with additional required information.

Does this happen simply because of the required fields on the request being unfilled , or because of any particular setting within my time policy ?

Thanks.

Manuel

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Valued Contributor.

Re: Time sheet submission - Additional information required on item

Jump to solution

Hello,

I solved my issue: in the time sheet line details, section "User data", there was a mandatory field which is to be filled before submitting the time sheet. This removes the warning in "Time sheet Criteria" box and will cause the successive error popup not to be displayed anymore.

Thanks.

3 Replies
P_V_D Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello,

This fuctionality is by desing of the application, you can edit the requeried fields in the workbench, in this way you can avoid those types of warnings.

Best Regards.

0 Likes
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello,

I solved my issue: in the time sheet line details, section "User data", there was a mandatory field which is to be filled before submitting the time sheet. This removes the warning in "Time sheet Criteria" box and will cause the successive error popup not to be displayed anymore.

Thanks.

Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

ERRATA CORRIGE

The waning is in "Time Sheet Policies" box.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.