Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Timesheet data from XML to PPM.

Jump to solution

Hi,

While importing timesheet data from XML to PPM, We are facing an issue.

Getting an error saying that "System can not find the path specified" (Path and file already existing in SERVER)

Script: sh ./kTMDataConversion.sh -user X044705 -pwd welcome -xmlLocation D:/PPM_DEV/scripts/abcd.xml -testMode false

Can anyone help to address this issue.

Regards,
Rinu Varghese

+91 7829913547

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi Rinu,

The application define the log path wrongly. please use "logLocation" parameter.

PS: If the post resolves your issue, please click KUDOS star icon and mark it as Accepted Solution.
Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi Rinu,

The application define the log path wrongly. please use "logLocation" parameter.

PS: If the post resolves your issue, please click KUDOS star icon and mark it as Accepted Solution.
Celil

& PPM Solution Architect

View solution in original post

Absent Member..

Hi Celil,

Thank you for the response.

Can you guide me how to set logLocation. Due to this the time data not converting to PPM.

Please help me

Thanks & Reogards,

Rinu Varghese

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
sh ./kTMDataConversion.sh -user X044705 -pwd welcome -xmlLocation D:/PPM_DEV/scripts/abcd.xml -logLocation D:/PPM_DEV/scripts/ -testMode false
Celil

& PPM Solution Architect
Absent Member..

Hi Celil, Its working fine and I have imported timesheet. Thank you for the help. I want to know, Is there any way we can convert Excel data to XML, As we are getting data in Excel format? If you have any idea about this please help me. Thanks & Regards, Rinu Varghese

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Please check enclosed attached.

Celil

& PPM Solution Architect
0 Likes
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Hi All,

Can anyone provide insight/source on how to convert the excel/csv data into the XML file (i.e. PPM timesheet importer XML file)? 

Highly appreciate your quick response in this regard.

Thanks,

Kiran

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.