Absent Member.. Mohit_Agrawal Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Unable to approve time sheet line

Hi All,

We are having an issue where project manager is unable to approve one of the time sheet lines. Below is what he gets when he hits 'Approve" button. And this is not the first time he is approving the task. He has previously many times approved the same task but getting error this time only.

I did search for the GUID in the serverlog file and I can see it there but unable to understand the cause of it.  Please let me know if anyone has ever encountered this.

####################
An unknown exception has occurred. Please reload the page you were editing and try again.
The following is a stack trace of the exception:
com.kintana.core.server.RuntimeBaseException:
An unknown error has occurred. For more information, please contact your PPM administrator and provide the following GUID number:
GUID=31E38008-75CA-1739-C720-33538C006030

0 Likes
1 Reply
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Unable to approve time sheet line

Hi Mohit, 

Please check if you have the appropriate privileges and delegations setup.
Steps to reproduce the issue, is the issue reproducible from the PPM Menu?

Did you change project settings before?  There is a defect in PPM 9.1x that  Project manager can't approve time sheet line in time sheet detail page after the project setting was changed. QCCR1L46136

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.