Absent Member.. Keeko Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Unable to import requests from XML

Hello,

We are using PPMC 9.14 (9.14.0009 to be precise).  When we try to create new requests through the 'Import Request from XML' menu item, no requests get created. The message that we get says: Import completed successfully and the log says:

Import Completed!
The result is:
# passed: 0.
# failed: 0.
# skipped: 0.

FYI, the XSL Template field is blank for us and the drop-down has no values. I wonder if the input file template has changed for our version of PPMC. Could someone please help us?

0 Likes
3 Replies
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Unable to import requests from XML

Good day Keeko, 

I am attaching here the Release notes Guide for PPM 9.14, please take a look on page 282: Importing Requests from XML Files, may be you are missing something. Also you can find the file template on page 284: Configure an XML Importable Request Template.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards, 

Carolina.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Keeko Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello Carolina,

Thank you for your response.

Are you suggesting that we have to configure the XML template on our own? I remeber seeing a Implementation Guide for XML Importers document for PPMC 9.1. It also included a ITGXMLGenerator.9.1.xla file. Is there a similar document for 9.14? I can attach that bundle here if you want.

I'm sorry to say, but the steps listed in the Release Document are not helping much. 

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Kushalch Absent Member..
Absent Member..

i am also facing the same issue while importing projects so does the XSL Template field is required as i have kept it blank.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.