ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Unused transactions?

Jump to solution

Good day, everyone.

I am wondering, is it possible to hide buttons in request, which does not have any transactions in workflow?

Best Regards,
Ieroglif.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Cadet 2nd Class

Solved!

To do it in automatic way, you need to implement some new logic into "RequestWFTransitionsNew.jsp", and also create new lag library definitions..

Best Regards,
Ieroglif.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Sure you can.

Right click mous on a decision step, Edit source, open the validation. In the validation make the validation value disable.

Hope it helps.  

Cadet 2nd Class

Yep, it's kinda right decision.

But I wasn't clear enough, I want to do it in automatic way, without manual manipulations...

Best Regards,
Ieroglif.
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I am not sure if you can do it automatic way, beacuse, to do that  you have to interfere with the PPM tables .

Well, if you do that you might be out of support by HP.

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class

Solved!

To do it in automatic way, you need to implement some new logic into "RequestWFTransitionsNew.jsp", and also create new lag library definitions..

Best Regards,
Ieroglif.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.