TomB_Zones Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Username Change...Now Can't Log In

Hi,

I had a user whose last name changed, so I had to update his information in the system. One of the changes was a new user name to reflect the new surname. Now the user can't log into PPM. Is this a system sync problem that will resolve itself when the systems refresh?

We use LDAP authentication.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Valued Contributor.

Re: Username Change...Now Can't Log In

The error is "User is not present in the LDAP server. Please contact your LDAP server administrator. (KNTA-10409)

How do I get this person into the LDAP server?

0 Likes
Valued Contributor.

Just to complicate things, I changed the user's name back to what it was when it still worked, and it still doesn't work with the same error mentioned above.

How do I locate my LDAP server to open it up and look at the conf file or whatever I need to look for to get this user logged in again?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.. Amishra Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Hello -  You need to check with your midrange team who take care of LDAP servers etc. 

Other thing to check would be the LDAP_URL_FULL in server.conf to make sure nothing has changed there. If there has been new changes to the url, make sure you udpate it here as well. 

Regards,
Ajay Mishra
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.