Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Version 9.50 Dashboard - how to restore blue colors to portlets

I recently upgraded our instance from 9.32 to 9.50.

In 9.3x, we had high contrast between dark blue header lines in portlets while the bodies of the portlets were a back and forth of light blue and white.  It made for easy-on-the-eyes reading.

Now, in 9.50, the portlets are all white - header and body both which is a bit stark for my taste.

I would like to restore that earlier color scheme if there is a way...?

Thanks,

Steve

Labels (3)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Steve,

No, there is no way to go back to the old style. We try to keep PPM look and feel aligned with Micro Focus design best practices, and this "flatter", "brighter" style is part of it.

Thanks,

Etienne.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Current design doesn't suit my customers' taste as well so we modified CSSs.

--Remember to give Kudos if you like the solution.

Murat Akbar
MIF Software & Consultancy - Istanbul
http://www.mif.com.tr
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Fair enough, existing customers don't like change, but on the other hand new customers don't like UI that looks like it was created 10 years ago 🙂

Hopefully in the future we can provide a UI console to make these cosmetic adjustments easily without having to customize CSS files.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.