Established Member.. AlekseyG
Established Member..

Visible Req. Head. Parameter update in BO after list validation meaning change.

Hello!

I have a request header type with custom PARAMETER and it's validated by list. When I change one of this list values' meaning (not the code) and search requets by this value (or open particular request) the system shows new visible value in results.

But… my question is: will ETL job update this request parameter visible value in operational reporting table (RPT_DIM_REQ_HDR_CUSTOM_PARAMS) following the change of validation value meaning in HP PPMC?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
2 Replies
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Visible Req. Head. Parameter update in BO after list validation meaning change.

Good Day AlekseyG,

You have to check under folder \DB\updated_scripts several scripts creating/updating DB Reporting schema, you have run the following queries:

rpt_dim_req_dtl_custom_params.sql
rpt_dim_req_hdr_custom_params.sql
rpt_dim_requests_alter.sql
rpt_event_log_detail_v.sql 

These are the only changes that the ETL will do to this table (RPT_DIM_REQ_HDR_CUSTOM_PARAMS). If you need additional information please open a case and attach some screenshots describing the behavior that you found. 

Best Regards,
Carolina.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
Established Member.. AlekseyG
Established Member..

Re: Visible Req. Head. Parameter update in BO after list validation meaning change.

Hi Carolina!

Thanks for your help.

According to my test results the visible parameter value is updated by ETL only after the request (containing this value) had been saved in HP PPMC. So ETL doesn't take into account the validation values meaning change.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.