Established Member.. AlekseyG
Established Member..

WF Step Notification is splitted into separate messages

Hello!

I have a single  WF step notification (Event = Eligible;Interval = Immediate) with two recipients defined by "User Defined Token".

But as a result the system generates two separate messages for each recipient...

I wonder why?

0 Likes
2 Replies
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: WF Step Notification is splitted into separate messages

Hello Aleksey, 

Are you in PPM 9.2x?  You may interested to see the the release notes for PPM 9.21 or 9.22. on page 285

Multilingual User Interface Guide
Incorrect description of HP Demand Management notifications
Location: Multilingual User Interface Guide, version 9.20, page 23
Error: The description of "HP Demand Management notifications" contains incorrect information.
Correction: The correct description of "HP Demand Management notifications" is as follows:
HP Demand Management notifications are sent to recipients in the system language of the PPM
Center instance (as selected for the PPM Center installation). The formatting of dates and numbers
displayed in notification messages is based on each recipient’s formatting locale (as specified on
the Regional Settings tab of the Edit My Profile page).

You may need to adapt communication to your users and check on database if all of them are set properly on FR_FR regional settings.

Hop this helps!

Best Regards, 

Carolina. 

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.. Loc_Nguyen_PPM Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: WF Step Notification is splitted into separate messages

Hi Aleksey,

Yes, I agreed with Carolina.

Please check the regional setting to see whether they have the difference for regional.

Try to set same regional setting for your user.

If not help you can try the solution bellow as a work around. There are three  server.conf parameters to help you overcome the difference about regional setting:

Please try this steps to see if this helps to fix the issue, please let me know the outcome of this:

(1)Stop PPM.
(2) Edit server.conf. Add these parameters:
com.kintana.core.server.USE_SERVER_LOCALE_FOR_NOTIFICATIONS=true
com.kintana.core.server.SERVER_LOCALE_COUNTRY_CODE=US
com.kintana.core.server.SERVER_LOCALE_LANGUAGE_CODE=en
(3) run kUpdateHtml.sh
(4) Restart PPM

Regards,

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.