Absent Member.. AlfredoMonasi Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Weird behavior with visible_parameter

Hi Guys,

I'm having a strange behaviour with a column called "Inversión Nueva", this fields contains a numeric text and have a validation to mask the visible parameter from this 540000.00 to this US$5,400,000.00. In the Web Page I have no problems at all, but after the execution of that worflow step. The value contain for the parameter and the visible parameter is the same unmask result (5400000.00).

I add some logs on the execution task to check bot values of the token (P and VP ) and both contains the unmask value. What could be happening?

I attached the execution script and mark with red the token with problems.

Regards

Alfredo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.