Absent Member.. Franatucha Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Workflow Step Command Error: ksc_copy_request | ORA -01747

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

I'm having this error while trying to copy a request through the ksc_copy_request special command:

Command

Error

ORA -01747 Error: http://www.techonthenet.com/oracle/errors/ora01747.php

Apparently the error doesn't concerns to a sintaxis/PPM Workbench issue but a Procedure/Script inconsistency. I didn't modify the procedure so I don't know what could be the cause.

I've watched the stored procedure at line 2342 but didn't notice nothing relevant:

PPM Version: 9.22

I thank in advance to any help you could give me,

Regards

Francisco

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member..

Re: Workflow Step Command Error: ksc_copy_request | ORA -01747

Jump to solution

Well, finally we could find the solution to this issue with help from HP Support team.

Basically we were creating a generic request (B) from a request with the PFM - Proposal field group (A) which contains the PROJECT NAME (KNTA_PROJECT_NAME) field.
We also were using the PROJECT NAME field (with the same token KNTA_PROJECT_NAME but custom created) in the generic request (B) and that was the cause of the "non copy fields issue". Apparently the procedure was failing because the existence of a custom field with a native token.

We changed that token and everything went right.

Thanks everyone,

Regards!

Francisco

0 Likes
5 Replies
Natalia_R_PPM Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hello Francisco,

I see that you have a PPM support ticket open for this subject. I will work with the backline engineer to resolve the issue and then post the solution to this forum thread.

Thanks

Best Regards,

Natalia Rojas

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Thank you Natalia.

I'd like to attach another topic with a very similar issue: http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Project-and-Portfolio-Management/Unable-to-copy-request-using-ksc-copy-request/m-p/6668052/highlight/false#M23709

Regards,

Francisco

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello everyone,

I've been working on this and could discover that this command works correctly when the COPY_FIELDS field is checked as "N".

I need to use this option so I will appreciate any help you could provide me.

Thanks,

Francisco

0 Likes
Super Contributor.. skbd Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Its been a while getting back to this, but this same solution works for me.

However, as it is mandatory that I predefine at least a few of the request fields, this is problematic.  I will see if I cannot simply assign only those I truly need.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Well, finally we could find the solution to this issue with help from HP Support team.

Basically we were creating a generic request (B) from a request with the PFM - Proposal field group (A) which contains the PROJECT NAME (KNTA_PROJECT_NAME) field.
We also were using the PROJECT NAME field (with the same token KNTA_PROJECT_NAME but custom created) in the generic request (B) and that was the cause of the "non copy fields issue". Apparently the procedure was failing because the existence of a custom field with a native token.

We changed that token and everything went right.

Thanks everyone,

Regards!

Francisco

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.