Respected Contributor.. M_A_A Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Wrong Search Results returned when filtering by Demand Management Request Multi-Select fields

On the Demand Management Search Request Page I select the following - 

1. Select Request Type, press Advanced Search Button.
  2. Press the Products selection icon and select one item from my list of Products.  In my attached example, I selected CLASS as the product
  3. Press Search

What i get for my search results is an incomplete list of Requests for the CLASS Product item.  The search results with filteing returns these rows - 

Request ID - Products
42790 - DPS Common; IMPACT; CLASS
41886 - Batch Interface; CLASS; eTravel; IMPACT
40621 - CLASS
39845 - CLASS

But when I do not filter by Products I get the true list of requests that have CLASS in the Products field -

Request ID - Products
42790 - DPS Common; IMPACT; CLASS
42602 - CLASS; Public and Provider
42047 - CLASS; IMPACT
41886 - Batch Interface; CLASS; eTravel; IMPACT
40621 - CLASS
39845 - CLASS
39844 - CLASS; CLASSMate; Data Warehouse (RDM) CLASS

This problem is repeatable on every  Multi-Select field in every Request, where the attempt to filter does not return accurate search results.

Does anyone have any idea if this is a known problem or is there something I am doing wrong with configuraitons and/or search filtering?

We are using HP PPM Version 9.22

0 Likes
1 Reply
Respected Contributor.. M_A_A Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: Wrong Search Results returned when filtering by Demand Management Request Multi-Select fields

I have attached images of the - 

Validation List Item

Request Header field definition

Request Type Header

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.