Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

XML Importer files

HI Team, We are currently planning for data upload via XML and I would request the user community to send the files ( the Excel addin, Excel Template, and Mapping xmls) to aid in creating the xml data.

Please send hte files to private info removed

Thanks

Bahrath

Tags (1)
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Kumar,

I have just sent documents,

PS: Please click KUDOS for professionals
Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Please provide XML plugin for PPM 9.1 version . Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Celil,

I was just reading the XML posts and noticed you had sent a template for XML data to HP PPM 9.1. Please could you also send through the Excel addin, Excel Template, and Mapping xmls and I will Kudos you 🐵

Many thanks

Ben Cross

Personal Info removed

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi

I need the template too, I need to import financials into PPM but could not figure how.

please email me 

Personal Info removed
Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi,

There is no template. The add-in itself is pretty much straightforward, so I don't understand why you don't just create your own excel files based on the custom PPM implementation you have in your environment.

Cheers
Alex

--remember to kudos people who helped solve your problem
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi all my friends,

I'm very sory about my silance. I worked in a very busy and stressfull job. Thankfully, I have left this miserable job. I'm ready to answer any question my friends.

: )

Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.