Absent Member.. PPM_dynamic_use Absent Member..
Absent Member..

deleted package

Hi all,

If we dont have Auditing ON and any packages is deleted then is there any way we can bring it back OR is there any log which shows who deleted the package from workbench.

Thanks.

0 Likes
3 Replies
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: deleted package

Hi,

You can use this table : KDLV_DELETED_PACKAGES; This table stores a record of deleted packages for use by the SOX accelerator, But I don't think you can bring it back.

I am attaching the Data model guide to provide you more information regarding this table on page 406.

Hope it helps!
Carolina.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
Absent Member.. PPM_dynamic_use Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi.. I know that table name but we did not have auditing on so the table did not store anything. thanks for reply though.
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Anjaiah Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi..Thanks for the doc..i want to know the query which will show the results  such as what are the packages and line numbers in tthose packages are migrated into TST instace from particular date..

Please suggest on this how to do using those tables.

Thanks,

Anjaiah.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.