Established Member.. Nilay___
Established Member..

delinquent timesheet report adding new info

hello, i'm trying to add resource email adress to delinquent time sheet report. In DelinquentTimeSeheetReport.jsp file i can see the output colums of the report, and to add email adress info i need to add 'EMAIL_ADDRESS_COLUMN_LABEL.TXT' column to following class:

'  <tr class="txtLabel">
    <td class="tableLeftPadding15" width="2%"></td>
    <td class="colHdr" width="15%"><rpt:resource name="RESOURCE_COLUMN_LABEL.TXT" /></td>
    <td class="colHdr" width="22%"><rpt:resource name="PERIOD_TIME_SHEET_NO_COLUMN_LABEL.TXT" bundleName="KTMG_Resources"/></td>
    <td class="colHdr" width="10%"><rpt:resource name="STATUS_COLUMN_LABEL.TXT" /></td>
    <td class="colHdr" width="12%"><rpt:resource name="TOTAL_TIME.TXT" /></td>
    <td class="colHdr"><rpt:resource name="EXCEPTIONS_PANEL_TITLE.TXT" bundleName="KDRX_Resources"/></td>
  </tr> '

but i can't find that how i can show this info on frontpage. where can i add the column name email adress like 'Resource', 'Period - Timesheet #', 'Status', 'Total Time' or 'Exceptions'? thanks, have a nice day.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.. Loc_Nguyen_PPM Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: delinquent timesheet report adding new info

Hi Nilay,

Hope you are doing well!

Seem you want to customize time sheet report to show what you are looking for. Howerver we are not support for customization. You should contact to PSO team, they can help you better in this case.

Regards,

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
Established Member.. Nilay___
Established Member..

Re: delinquent timesheet report adding new info

hi Vinhloc,

thanks for help, i'm opening a new support case.

have  a nice day.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.