Absent Member.. RsmARSLN Absent Member..
Absent Member..

how can i create a resource pool via sql script or db script

Hi everyone,

I want to creata a resource pool via db script. I can insert data to rsc_resource_pools table. Is this trancation enough for job or may i insert data to other table?

Thanks..

Regards.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. DomPPM Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: how can i create a resource pool via sql script or db script

Hello,

I hope you are doing great today!

Checking on this, I would like to suggest opening a new ticket with the support team, as this could be a enhancement request. Changes in the database is not supported by support.

Have a nice day ahead!

Best regards,

Dominic C.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. RsmARSLN Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

Sould i cahange nothing in db? when i will insert or delete some table in the db, is it possible occur some problem?

Thanks 

kind regards

0 Likes
Absent Member.. DomPPM Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello,

Is not recommended to change anything from the DB perspective as this could start a corruption in the data. I would like to suggest opening a ticket for further assistance from tech support.

Best regards,

Dominic C.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.