Absent Member.. Anjaiah Absent Member..
Absent Member..

need information on environment setup

Team,

please tell me the steps how to setup the windows server in PPM. Please explain me.

I am using clear case for version control. 

Best Regards,
Anjaiah V

0 Likes
3 Replies
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: need information on environment setup

Good Day Anjaiah,

I am attaching you the install/ admin guide for PPM 9.10 please take a look on page 67 onward. There are the steps to configure PPM Center in a Windows environment.

Hope it helps!

Carolina.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Anjaiah Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Thanks for the response. I want setup windows server in kintana and don’t want kintana installation on windows server. Please help me.

0 Likes
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Anjaiah, 

Let me inform this is an Break and fix team. If you want someone to help you making an installation or configurations you can enjoy a technical day through your sales representative.

Also if you want please enjoy this public forum to see points for other clients.

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Project-and-Portfolio-Management/bd-p/itrc-935#.VICP7DHF9NU

Regards, 

Carolina.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.